Wednesday 4 July 2012

5 days







So last week i had work experience at Viviens Model Management and it was definitely an experience! There is too much to say about it and my fingers are too cold to type. So basically, it was brilliant and so exciting. I felt so young because i was so excited about something so irrelevant really? sorter.. maybe not, but i couldn't wipe the smile off my face everyday. I felt embarrassed but so what! 
they were so sweet and made me feel very comfortable! They said i looked like Rose Smith which was a nice compliment but i think they were just being kind cause when they showed me who it was ... i think she totally doesn't look like me but whatever.
I can't be bother to write anymore! even though i can't express any more how amazing the whole experience was :)

This is one of their top models, Millicent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment